Easy Insightful Information
Here you can find quick answers to your general questions about Cynergy and our services.
Total Advantage Subscription Service
- How do I signup for a subscription plan?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- How many plans are there?
- What is included with each plan?
- Can I register for several plans at the same time?
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
- Will I get my money back if i cancel my plan?
- Is there a trial period?
- How do I subscribe and manage my subscription?
- Will my subscription be renewed automatically?
- Are there any set-up fees for medical billing service?
- Do I need special software for you to do my billing?
- How can I be sure that On Track Medical is submitting my insurance claims in a timely manner?
- How does my office provide you the billing information?
- Who receives the payments on my practice’s medical billing?
- Does your percentage fee include insurance and patient aging follow-up?
- How do I get medical billing with On Track Medical started?
- What are your back-up procedures and is your network secure?
- How will I know how my practice’s medical billing is doing?
- What medical billing management reports will I receive?
- What does On Track Medical’s Accounts Receivable recovery program consist of?
- What schedule does On Track Medical follow for pursuing unpaid charges?
- Does On Track Medical include denial review in their recovery service?
- How often are received payments and adjustments posted?
- How will our practice be updated on receivables?
- How long does it take to set up Accounts Receivable recovery service for my practice?
- What is included in the credentialing process for existing practices?
- How long does the insurance enrollment credentialing process take?
- How do I provide On Track Medical my credentialing documentation?
- What government insurance programs does On Track Medical complete enrollment/revalidation for?
- What credentials are included in On Track Medical’s recurring credentialing maintenance?
- How does On Track Medical provide insurance credentialing status updates?